Lots and Lots of White Rooms

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

As I was pulling this random post together, I realized that almost every room was white.  There are a few colorful rooms here, too, and I didn't want to delete them to make an "all white" post because they were just too pretty. So here are a bunch of white rooms, and a few with color thrown in :)  I love them all.  I'm sorry that many of the images are smaller than usual - the resolution on many was crummy for some reason.









































Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:




a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Wow, I had fun pinning here! Great images, Stacy!
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I really like all white...its timeless!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I am so glad you included some color, I am SICK of white rooms, furniture, cabinets etc. I am a COLOR girl. Some spaces need to be white, I get that, but for me it doesn't work. I have the REALLY dark cabinets now like the last kitchen picture in your post and LOOOOOOVE them!!!! XO, Pinky

carolyn bradford said...

You just can't go wrong with all white…it's classic and elegant, simple and classy…all at the same time! I wish someone would describe me just like that! LOL!

Cynthia said...

I love these rooms, they are fresh but I do need splashes of color.

Cynthia