Go Bold or Go Home!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013



Liberal use of metals and crystals, painted floors, chevron floors, double chandeliers, wallpapered ceilings, horizontal striped curtains, bold color - you name it, I'm for it.  I have to reign myself in sometimes, because I'm sort of a "more is more" type.  So each of these images spoke to me for their boldness:
a























And finally, two sales I am in love with. 
The Regents Arm Chair is only $248 - amazing:






 :





Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:




a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Unknown said...

wow amazing inspirations congrats

www.prettyinpinkbride.com

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I love color...so nice to see so many gorgeous rooms that pop with color...Love Tobi Farley...

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Love these!

Acquired Objects said...

Love big and bold too and these are wonderful images.

I just purchased a settee from Joss & Main thanks to your blog Stacy and saved boatloads so thank you!

XXX
Debra~

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful spaces...love the bold colors, many gorgeous rooms. Also the sales...so many great and well priced finds!

Cynthia said...

Love the pictures, many beautiful rooms with tons of color and some great chadeliers.

Cynthia

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Wow. Pinned a few1 I need some blue glass!
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I pinned a few of these amazing images.....great job Stacy!

Jennifer@traditionalglamour said...

I love that I'm not the only one decorating with black! I see that in a lot of your posts, I thinks it's just classy!