Best of the Best: Powell & Bonnell

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Powell and Bonnell,  the dynamic team of David Powell and Fenwick Bonnell, rock my world.  You probably know of them already, but I've never showcased their work, which I can't even believe because I love them so much.  Here's why:































Aren't they awesome?  I hope you enjoyed a bit of thier work.




Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:

____________________________________________________________a
a
 a a ____________________________________________________________

Luxury Home Accessories
____________________________________________________________

Unknown said...

Hey Stacy, great choice! Powell and Bonnell are great designers from Toronto. My cousin worked for them for a few years before starting her own firm. Classic, timeless and not fussy. All of their rooms are livable. Love this post!

The enchanted home said...

Such pretty rooms, a new name for me. I love how fresh, crisp and steamlined everything feels...really love that theater room!
Fun post....have a great Sunday!!

sheerserendipity said...

Love their contemporary style! Love that theater! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Fantastic post! Very inspirational use of mouldings. Loved catching up from prior posts!
Have a fantatsic week!
Best, Jamie

Mona said...


Wow...such beautiful work. I've never seen any of this before., Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Mona

Seaside Interiors said...

Hi Stacy, thanks for sharing. I love coming across great designers and they are Amazing! I got excited seeing the port hole mirror they used above the fireplace in one of their pics. I just bought the same one at Homegoods for my office makeover, or its knock off anyway ;-) Thanks, Helen