What I Love: Mirrored Walls

Sunday, March 3, 2013

This is one thing I always have, and always will, love....mirrored walls:












 






















Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:



a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Acquired Objects said...

If I could have aged smoky mirrors I would consider this too. There are some fabulous linen chairs above with saying on the backs, love that!

Enjoy your Sunday Stacy!
XXX
Debra~

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous! I agree there is something mighty glamorous and dramatic about a mirrored wall and especially antique smoked mirrors are my all time fave!! So many gorgeous examples.....

Kathy :) said...

2nd picture cracked me up ( pardon the pun) not where I would want a wall of mirrors lol

I agree mirrors add a lot to a room !!

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Wow, you really got my number with this post!!!!!! (and I kinda agree with Kathy...)

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

...and that bath or powder room with the vertical mosaic and larger mirror panels is to die for!!!!! But the patina ones are my fav.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Wow, Stacy!
I just had one heck of a pin party! Absolutely gorgeous rooms.
I think mirrors open up a room so naturally I love them!
Happy Sunday.
Teresa
xoxo

Splenderosa said...

Me too, me too, me too. Love mirrors, mirrored walls even. Come see me, I have a big question for you...

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I really love the antiqued mirrors...very pretty!

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Stacy ... I adore mirrored walls and I love these images!!!!! Best mirrored wall for me is the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles..... LOVE it!
have a great week
best wishes
Frances

Cluny Grey said...

I love mirrored walls, too, and I actually have an entire mirrored wall in the dining room of my townhouse. It would be great if it had the aged patina, but it's still wonderful just as it is!
Hugs,
Cluny