50 Favorites For Friday (#69)

Friday, March 15, 2013




















































Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:



a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Interior Design Musings said...

Those were outstanding - I think I pinned half of them! Many I've never seen before. Thanks for sharing. M.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Fabulous images as always dear Stacy, you always inspire me when I open your new posts..like a NEW magazine of decor!! I love that Kartell translucent chair, I wish I could find one, as I kind of collect special chairs. Thank you and enjoy your St. Patrick's weekend.
FABBY

Cynthia said...

Great favorites this week, they are all amazing, love the chandeliers.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

What a great group of pics Stacy! That first one made me want to move! B

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love the sunroom with all the blue and white china...Phoebe Howard?...Carolyn Roehm?
Have a great weekend!!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

To many wonderful images to mention....have a great weekend!