More Totally Droolworthy Rooms!

Monday, March 4, 2013


Here is a collection of some recent favorites. I hope you enjoy!











































Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:
Click to go to popular eye cream post with before and afters





a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

I'm visiting from The Enchanted Home. Fabulous interview and loved your advice about doing what feels right for you when it comes to decorating. I am always a little reluctant to do so because I think the designer knows more about what's right than I do, but deep in my heart I know what I like and thank you for the encouragement.

Although I'm a food blogger, I love decorating and throughout our marriage we have remodeled & redecorated many homes and I'm always open to good advice. You have excellent taste and I look forward to following you on Facebook and Pinterest.
Sam

The enchanted home said...

Hi Stacy...awesome post and fabulous giveaway!! You are going to make someone very happy:) I will be participating...love love love your style and you know I think you are uber talented. I was so happy to feature your post to launch my new series....its wonderful! Thanks again and have a great Monday.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I just read your post on the enchanted home's blog and it was wonderful! I found myself nodding along with so much of your advice and thoughts, not that it's any surprise!

And, I still need to order that eye cream!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I was thrilled to see your lovely home featured by Tina this morning. You know how much I appreciate your design skills, and I've told you more than once that your house is my dream home!
Congrats, Stacy! The accolades are so well deserved!
~ Wendi

mary said...

Hi Stacey, I so enjoyed your post on The Enchanted Home this morning. Just wanted to say that I'm with you 100% on the wonders of a feather bed...couldn't live without mine!

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

Love your interview with the Enchanted House, you always give the best advice and guidence. You know I think you are a talent and love your blog.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

Hi nice to meet you from Enchanted Home. I am now following you too. You have such a beautiful home and i really enjoyed your tips too. I am learning to wait to buy things that are high quality, that they pay for themselves in the long run. So true.

Leslie said...

Hi Stacy,

Such a beautiful post today and also enjoyed meeting you at Tina's:) Your home is gorgeous and thank you for sharing your design wisdom:) Wonderful giveaway and I will participate!

Happy Monday!
leslie

Sophia said...

Have found your lovely blog via The Enchanted Home. Loved the post on your stunning home!

Sophia

Pura Vida said...

I have been having major internet issues..but my ipad works...so I have kept up with your posts, just unable to comment. I really really liked the mirrors!!!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I loved you post on Tina's blog!!! As always so many great ideas and thoughts.

Have a great day!!!

matey said...

Really i enjoy this post. Further, I would like to add more information related to home furnishings and home textile, Where you can get detailed information on home furnishings products and their online market demand in various countries.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Super great post here and at Tina's!!!