I Thought It Would NEVER Happen, BUT.... I'm In A Magazine!!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ok, you guys have seen ALL of these photos a million times, but this was too exciting for me not to share. It's an Orange County magazine called "Locale."  There were three features in it (and I got the cover!!) but the other two were not design related, so I didn't post them here.  You can check out the whole thing here if you want.  I took the photos, and writer Melanie Warner interviewed me, wrote the text, and pulled it all together. Here are screen shots of my little article:












That's all.  Thank you for sharing in my bit of excitement :)
Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________
a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
foreverdecorating said...

Congrats to you. You deserve to be featured since you are one very talented decorator.

~ rooms FOR rent ~ said...

YAHOO!! Congrats!! That's so awesome!! Great photos.. and so glad you shared your feature with all of us!! Such a proud moment! ~Bre

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Yay! Congrats!

Jenny
Www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. The pictures turned out fantastic.

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

That's so exciting, Stacy! The interview is fantastic, and of course, your home looks amazing! Congrats!
~ Wendi

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Stacy congrats....it looks beautiful!

Gail Peterson said...

Congrats! Just found your lovelely blog!
Hope you can stop by and visit me sometime...
BEst, Happy Spring!
xo,
Gail
http://www.casualloveselegance.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

Congrats Stacy and well deserved friend!!!

Cynthia

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Congrats!!! Well deserved for sure. XO, Pinky

Unknown said...

Congratulations Stacy! I am not surprised however, because you are "world famous";) It looks great!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Your home shows beautifully in the photos.

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Congrats on a well deserved honor!!

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

That's so exciting!! The feature came out amazing. Great job and very well derserved! :)

Decor & Harmony said...

I am not surprised at all Stacy....you have a created a beautiful home for you and your family. Congratulations :)

Kathysue said...

Stacy! Wow, congratulations that really is exciting news and such a wonderful article, not just a little article but a whole story! Wow,
xo Kathysue

The enchanted home said...

I am not surprised one bit!!! It is spectacular and you have done a fabulous job...and its done soup to nuts and that is no small feat. Trust me I know I have many rooms left to do and with the one or two that are "done" I felt like it was a herculean effort..lol! Congrats its so well deserved!!

Pura Vida said...

As we say in Texas..whoop! We say it pretty loud too!

Unknown said...

No surprise , you should be in all the Decor mags cause your style is Fabulous!

Calico Child said...

Thats wonderful news congratulations looks like all your hard work is paying off so pleased for you as your home looks fantastic :) x