Amazing rug offer

Monday, March 11, 2013

UPDATE: I got emails from four lucky readers who bought this rug for $41. I then heard from another reader that this pricing was an error on Joss and Main's  part and has since been corrected. I am happy for those of you who got it for $41, and am sorry for those who missed it. I didn't know it was an error when I posted this. But I hope Joss and Main honors the pricing anyway!

My real post is below (so email subscribers please scroll), but I had to post a quick one because I just saw this rug - it is $41 for the 8x10. I have no idea why. The smaller sizes are more. Just wanted to share in case you are in the market! 

Click images to view




Carrie said...

I can't believe it's only $40! I wasn't really shopping for one, but how can I pass that up??

Jessica said...

I wasn't in the market for one, but I'm not sure I can pass it up for $41.

floridis said...

i ordered one already, thanks!!!

Erin said...

Snatched one up! Thanks for the heads up Stacy!!

Erin said...

It was a typo! I owe you a Christmas card!

Stacy CUrran said...

Yes, apparently a typo or computer glitch on Joss's part. Didn't know that when I posted this, and don't want to remove the post because people clicking the link will be confused and emailing me about where is the post!
Stacy

Lauren said...

It's $381 on my screen :(

High Cotton Style said...

Ah, too late:( WHat a great steal!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Now that was a deal!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Wow what a deal! Sorry to have missed that one.

Cynthia said...

What a deal for that rug. It is beautiful.

Cynthia