Do-It-Youself Colorful Framed Wall Art

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

First, this is where I found the scarf I cut up and framed in Ellie's room (but you could use any scarf really, I just love the colors in this one).  One scarf did these 6 pieces pretty comfortably:


Here they are in her room (you can see the original post with more information HERE):



 And with the final panels for the bed installed:




Super easy, super affordable!

________________________________________________________

Moving on, how was everyone's weekend? What an amazing one we just had. We had a big party Saturday night and then went to a party hosted by a friend on the water Sunday. Patrick worked so hard on our yard, and it looks the best it has ever looked. We wanted our gathering to be outside, but we moved in when the temperature dropped to 50.  All of that landscaping on the wall is new and I'm sure our next gathering will be outdoors:



This is Sunday at the beach party - it was amazing.  Our friend has a big seawall and steps down to the beach. I didn't take a lot of photos because I was having too much fun, but here is one selfie:


Next, I wanted to share some rooms I'm loving today:














 Finally, my favorite new sales today:





See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:


Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:

The enchanted home said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend Stacy!! Enjoy the rest of the short week!

Karena said...

Stacy I really love the way you framed up that artful scarf and am so happy you had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! It was an absolutely perfect weather weekend!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

A pop of orange, a pop of blue and gorgeous high ceilings, very pretty! Glad to hear you had a fun weekend!