What I Love Today: Captain's Mirrors and Concave Mirrors

Thursday, May 29, 2014




























See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:

Follow My Most Popular Pinterest Boards:
Image Map




Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Karena said...

Stacy I adore mirrors!! next to art, they are such a great way to make a statement and brighten a room. Great images!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

Round ones...not a sunburst in sight... That foxed mirror is my FAVORITE!! franki

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Oh my gosh! I lost count of my favorites at 6! Never think of concave mirros...until now.
Happy weekend.
Teresa
xoxo

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Oh my gosh! I lost count of my favorites at 6! Never think of concave mirros...until now.
Happy weekend.
Teresa
xoxo