More Weekend Roomspiration (You HAVE to See the Wall Of Live Greenery!!)

Sunday, May 18, 2014


See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:

Follow My Most Popular Pinterest Boards:
Image Map




Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Unknown said...

I love your blog! These photos are amazing!! That wall of greenery is amazing.
x,
Hilary

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful Stacy...had to resubscribe as your blog dropped out of my email ...

Granny Flat Super Store said...

A creative idea for today’s post is amazing! I’m planning to decorate my cabin with glamorous, but simple style and I’m amazed that I found a good image of homes here! The blue room is gorgeous!

Sebastian Chuter

Merlin said...

Stunning!! The first time I saw a "living wall" was the W. Palm Beach Designer show-house...by a pool...it was "way cool!" franki