50 Favorites For Friday #125

Friday, May 2, 2014


I LOVE this collection today...I hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!












































Ok, here's a surprise - ALL of these rooms were done by one design firm in Boston - Carter & Company.  Isn't that amazing?? Their range is incredible and I love all of their work, without exception!


See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:

Follow My Most Popular Pinterest Boards:
Image Map




Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Stacy...it is amazing the body of work and the quality of their work...Thanks for sharing!

Merlin said...

Upholstered chairs have come a l o n g way!! Great examples!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

I love my home but I could easily love either of these as well!