Weekend Roomspiration

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Yard work anyone? That's where I'll be! Have a great weekend everyone.




























Who would have thought all black and white outside would look so good? I LOVE it!!


See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:

Follow My Most Popular Pinterest Boards:
Image Map



Karena said...

Stacy I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned. I really love the two entryways you have pictured! I seem obsessed with foyers lately!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I'm doing yard work here, too! I think I'm becoming a bit obsessed with tropical plants. Pretty pictures, and I love the black and white!

Merlin said...

What IS it about palms recently...new "wave?" Loving the sky blue!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

Those large hanging pendant lights in the entryway are making me salivate!