My Most Exciting Professional News To Date AND Themeless Thursday (With Lots of Awesome Rooms)

Thursday, May 15, 2014

So you know how yesterday was my birthday? Thank you all SO much for the well wishes (and for saying 44 is still young :)  

Well, I got home from an awesome day off with my husband where he totally spoiled me, and I found this waiting for me in a FedEx package:


Just inside the front cover, this:


 
That gray room is my house!! I know it's small and I know it's an ad, but I am still over the moon excited :)  Best birthday surprise EVER.  I thought it would be out in 8 more days, but the advance copy came early.  I happen to think it might be the worst photo I ever took of my house, but that's just me I guess. Anyway, I never thought my work would be in Sherwin Williams ad, so color me happy!

___________________________________________________

It's almost the weekend!! My sister is coming home from NJ, and I can't wait to see her and the boys. I hope you all have great days....see you tomorrow.


























There are two excellent sales ending tomorrow:

 and

See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:

Follow My Most Popular Pinterest Boards:
Image Map




Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

Awesome Stacy..they chose well! Congrats to you.

Karena said...

Congratulations Stacy!! How exciting to come home and find that you are featured in a magazine ad!

Happy Birthday and keep celebrating my friend!

xoxo
Karena
The Windows of Buck House

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

That's awesome! I'm so excited for you. I'll have to look for your ad when I'm flipping through magazines. Great inspiration photos today. I love anything coastal and you have it in spades today.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Well, that was a nice birthday present...see 40ish isn't so bad! Congrats! Have a great time with your sister...

Maryanne@ The Garden said...

What a wonderful birthday present! For a designer, I can not think of a better gift on her birthday. I am guessing this birthday will remain a memorable one.

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations to you, Stacy!! What a wonderful treat to come home to. So well deserved. Sounds like you had the perfect day! Hugs!

Merlin said...

What a zinger!! KUDOS!! I'll look for it in my new edition!! Gees, the photos were extra terrific today...we're on a high-five!! franki

Katherine said...

Congratulations.
Some gifts just cannot be wrapped up with a bow, but they are at times even more special.

designchic said...

How amazing is this??? So excited for you, Stacy and such a beautiful room - love the color!!

KL said...

Congratulations & Happy Birthday Stacy!

Anonymous said...

What a thrill! So excited for you. I just saw it in my issue and it is not bad photo at all. Have we seen this on the blog? FYI about the middle of April the blog, along with most others i follow, stopped coming to my inbox. It took a while but I started following you on Bloglovin. Just got caught up...your daighter's room is adorable. Pamela

Sandra Lee said...

Fantastic news!!