50 Favorites for Friday (#128)

Friday, May 30, 2014

Have a great weekend everyone!















































See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:

Follow My Most Popular Pinterest Boards:
Image Map




Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
designchic said...

I'm always excited to come by for my dose of fabulous inspiration. Such gorgeous images - happy weekend !!

Merlin said...

"Designchic" beat me to the draw...YOU NEVER CEASE TO THRILL WITH THESE IMAGES!! franki

Karena said...

Stacey I love it when I find images here I have not seen anywhere! Thank you for the beauty!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Anonymous said...

HI Can you tell me what the style is of the bright blue, velvet sofa is in the photo with the teal walls and the tri color lamp? Is it federal? Thank you!