What I Love Wednesday: The French Look

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It's my birthday and I'm taking the day off today.  I pre-wrote this post, and like always, it's a collection of rooms I love and admire.  I really want to add some coral to my house like in this first photo.

Oh, and these are not all french style of course, but it seemed to be a recurring theme so that's why I titled it this way. Enjoy! 








 

















Chez Vous! My favorite one today :)


See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:


Pura Vida said...

oh my gosh...I have been so out of touch...not looking just commenting..thanks for helping me get through the winter with your wonderful posts!!!

Karena said...

Fabulous Stacy!! I love this design aesthetic!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

Those aqua goblets...I LOVE...Eddie Ross has them, too. Your photos are wonderful!! franki

The enchanted home said...

So many great ideas to take away, love the open shelves in the kitchen, the lit bookcases and the pretty banquette!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! I do love to look at your blog and drool. I especially like the dining room with the green wallpaper. It takes me back to another time. xo Jenny

Calypso In The Country said...

Beautiful! Now I want to throw out everything in my bedroom and redo it to look like that first picture! Love it!
-Shelley

Unknown said...

The red rug in the kitchen is amazing. Very bold move!