Tuesday Eye Candy

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Are you all as busy as I am? Spring is REALLY busy with kids. Four sports, end of the year activities, dance recitals, etc...on top of work and everything else.  It's crazy.  Sorry I haven't been around as much to reply to comments and things.  Once mid-June comes things slow down a lot.  I'm just hanging in until then!

























My two favorite sales today - summer entertaining and outdoor furniture:
______________________________________________



See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:

Follow My Most Popular Pinterest Boards:
Image Map




Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Karena said...

Gorgeous rooms Stacy!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

And...STILL you find time for FABULOUS!! franki

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

That gray kitchen was calling my name and I was picturing myself painting my cabinets. Then, I saw the white kitchen with blue ginger jars and I decided to keep my kitchen the way it is. That was a close one! Yes, my life is crazy busy! It always is with three boys. I'm dreading the last week of school. That's when it gets insane!

KL said...

Spent 10 minutes drinking in all the details of the first picture alone! A superb collection today!