What I Love Wednesday: Beautiful, Cheery, Colorful Rooms

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I always crave color with spring. I've learned not to run out and change everything every time I crave color, because I fall off the color boat pretty quickly.  Not all, but most of the rooms here would drive me crazy after a while if I lived in them. I need a more soothing natural palette to live in, but I DO enjoy looking at these, especially at this time of year, and hope you do, too:






















My favorite colorful color combo right now is turquoise and coral. You?



See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:

Follow My Most Popular Pinterest Boards:
Image Map




Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Home change Home said...

Beautiful images!
Loved it!

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Yes, I prefer the pops of color on pillow, rugs, flowers - things that can be changed up easily. Beautiful pics.

Merlin said...

Happy! Happy!! franki

Karena said...

You have brightened my day girlfriend!!

xoxo
Karena
Soiree by Danielle Rollins Giveaway!

The enchanted home said...

What uplifting and gorgeous rooms, how could one not feel happy being in these spaces!! Love them......have a great night Stacy.

Sandra Lee said...

You weren't kidding when you said bright and cheerful, these rooms are beautiful!!