5.22.14

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sorry, this is a short one because I'm having a ton of trouble loading images.  I think it's time for a new computer, which I've been putting off forever.  I love my computer and don't want a new one (or the expense). 

Happy Thursday everyone!





















See What's New in Today's Daily Deals:

Follow My Most Popular Pinterest Boards:
Image Map




Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Merlin said...

It may be short but surely is
Suh-weet!! Ugh...we are having difficulty with our computer, too..hate to think of "breaking in" a new one...we seem to be following a similar path...let me know when you win the lottery!! :) franki

Karena said...

Loving that navy bedroom Stacy! Sorry about the computer issues!
Have you loaded your image files to a Dropbox?

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena