What I Love Wednesday (#3) - Lacquer, Linen, and Luxe Rooms

Wednesday, February 5, 2014
































My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

I like how the first two photos have blue as far as the eyes can see! Love the two loveseats in the first photo. Then a lovely dark blue put into use as the pop of color in the glam neutral Ashley Goforth room--great!

Also really like the big bright living room with the chevron floor paired with gray and pink furniture.

Katherine said...

Stacy,
Oh so many pretty things on the menu today. I see why you love them.

The enchanted home said...

Always stunning..those gorgeous blue glossy walls make my heart sing!

Scat said...

Stacy,
I love the dining room one with the 3 lights bulb type lights hanging above the table ad the furry chairs. All glass wall overlooking the woods. Nice.

Tiffany Jones Interiors said...

as usual… so many gorgeous rooms!

Sandra Lee said...

I have probably told you this already but I have to repeat it. Your posts are my "Calgon Take Me Away" moments.

Merlin said...

The "L" trinity!! Luv! franki