Manic Monday (#4)

Monday, February 3, 2014


































My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

So many stylish and cozy rooms! That one wine cellar is absolutely incredible, too!

Merlin said...

Those "small" side/cocktail tables...I see a lot of them - LIKE! franki

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Pinned away…love that gorgeous porch/patio area and noticing lots of blue…:)
Have a wonderful week!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I am so jealous of whomever owns that closet, and what's in it. That wine cellar is amazing too, but my liver just shuddered a little. ;)

Sandra Lee said...

I love super hot baths and would probably cook in the tub in pic #4!