50 Favorites for Friday #117

Friday, February 28, 2014

Thank you all SO much for your comments here and on Facebook the last couple of days - you truly made my day Wednesday and Thursday :)

A NOTE ABOUT PINNING
I get a few comments a month from people asking me how to pin from this blog. They are always "no reply" blogger addresses for some reason, so I cannot respond directly,. But for anyone who doesn't know how, there are two ways:

1. Hover in the upper left corner of any image and you should see a red "Pin it" button.  Click to pin that image;  or
2. Go to the end of the post and there is always a red "Pinterest" button - just click that.

Happy weekend everyone!














































 



LOVE. THIS: 


Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

Pink isn't my favorite color, but I really like the way it is used in the living room with a dark couch and two white Parsons-style tables!

I also really love the juxtaposition between the elegant ornate crystal chandelier and rustic wood table.

Merlin said...

South Shore LOVELY!! franki

Karena said...

Fabulous rooms Stacy! You always have super images for my Pin Board, Enchanting Entryways and Fabulous Foyers!

xoxo
Karena
An Invitation to the Garden

Constance said...

Happy Friday to you, Stacy!

LOVED that built-in closet (#18), the bathroom with the pale blue fortune hanging lamp and glass cabinets on each side of the tub (#22), that gray-and-white bedroom with the slanted ceilings and wonderful windows (#29), and the herringbone wood floor (#42)!

Such beauty! How fun it is to see everything. Thank you for these wonderful posts!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful kitchens again and that closet is something!

Cynthia

miss b said...

Several images caught my eye this week. The second one with the fabulous muted colours which are so restful and all the rich dark wooden floors too.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk

Maureen said...

Hi Stacy,
Thanks for answering my question about pinning.
Love your blog and all your pins. So many beautiful photos! And don't let the negative comments get to you. You do beautiful work! Love all the shie in your kitchen.
Maureen

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Thanks Stacy...another great collection of great inspiration!

NPR said...

Hi Stacy,
Do love your rooms.
In regards to the pinning question, I had that issue also but I was trying to pin from the email you send in which case only my PIN IT button on my bookmark bar works.
I had to press the hyperlink to your website to use the hover-over PIN IT that you describe.
So I think step one is PIN from the website not the email.
THANKS!!!