Tuesday Eye Candy (#5)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


























MGBW - select pieces- 66% off!!







Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

I find myself really liking the dining area that has bold green chairs. But if that sounds like a deviation from how I usually adore blue rooms, then don't worry--the regal-looking dining room with the enormous blue pendant light and blue chairs also catches my eye!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...thanks for all the eye candy this morning!

Elizabeth@pineconesandacorns said...

Stacy, beautiful eye candy as usual. I love the first bathroom.

Sandra Lee said...

Those green chairs are pretty cool. I don't know if I'd have the nerve to actually use them, on the other hand those fuzzy stools....Yes Please!!!

Merlin said...

Oh, that "antiqued mirror"...just recently heard it called "foxy mirror"...loved it!!!