Tuesday Eye Candy (#3)

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all keeping warm  - We are getting snow here again. My sister has been trying to come visit for weeks and weeks, and has to cancel every trip because of the stupid weather. I miss you Colby and can't wait to see you hopefully this weekend :-)

My sister and I bounce decorating ideas off of each other whenever we can, and I am so excited to tell her about the built-in bed in my daughters room. I am picking out carpet today, and hopefully the building will commence in a week or so. If you follow me on Pinterest, I apologize for all of the kids rooms I've been pending. Whatever I am working on I get completely immersed in, and kind of OCD about, which is reflected on my Pinterest boards :)



_________________________________________________________

Onto the eye candy. I especially love the beautiful white rooms today, especially the white bedrooms, the white kitchen, and the white Elle Decor living room:
































My Shopaholic friends:



My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

Love the textured, urchin-adorned living room from New England Home. The colors are great! Excellent eye candy.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

This is such a great collection of different styles that are all equally beautiful.

I can't wait to see the progress on your daughter's room!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, like always the images are beautiful and so are you! Don't like the rude comment get you down...so many people love your blog and think your a great designer.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, like always the images are beautiful and so are you! Don't like the rude comment get you down...so many people love your blog and think your a great designer.

Scat said...

Stacy,
Eye candy is right! I didnt see any rude answers. Please just ignore, it is a waste of time. You post the best photos and that is that!

Anonymous said...

It's a shame how one negative comment can get us down even if we get a million positive comments! Remind yourself how many of us you inspire!! Your daily email is one of the highlights of me day!!!

Anonymous said...

First, I love your blog. Second, I don't know why people are so rude. It's like they think you don't have feelings. Just ignore the rude emailers. I know, easier said than done! But letting them get to you only gives them power. The responses you showed above were completely polite. Ignore the haters! Keep up the great work!

Merlin said...

There are "blog bullies" out there...I choose to ignore them...especially when they respond to my comments!! Can't wait to see that "built in"...I love that! franki

Sandy said...

Stacy, I subscribe to your wonderful blog. Please don't allow rude & obnoxious people upset you. You know who you are & what you stand for! I think you are very generous to answer questions & give out resources. Keep up the good work

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Comments like that are SO difficult! I think you go out of your way to be kind and helpful, so that kind of feedback is doubly hurtful. Please know that at least 99% of us out here really appreciate you! (She was probably in a bad mood and had to take it out on somebody...)

Tiffany Jones Interiors said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics today! Hope your day improves! While hard not to obsess (I certainly would) - if you let her ruin your day, she wins…. and who wants that? ROCK ON FOR A FABULOUS TUESDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!!

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Just heard this in a seminar and it applies: "You assume that if you are a really nice person, other people value being really nice. But other people don't necessarily value being nice." It doesn't erase the comment, but maybe puts it in a different perspective. She doesn't care about being nice. Poof! She has no power here!

Pura Vida said...

love all the photos as usual and cannot comprehend a public email like that and/or in any way shape or form that YOU have ever been or ever could be rude.

Unknown said...

Was this reader expecting you to share your cell phone number and make a date for lunch? Your tone is pleasant and accommodating. So happy you were still able to share this eye candy with us.

Tery H said...

Staci- You are in no way rude. I don't understand why people need to send emails like that...what's the purpose?! As my teenage daughters would say she's a hater! She's a mean girl!

Keep being you...your great and I love your blog!

Cherie said...

You are very gracious to provide sources! I love your blog!!!

Chris said...

have to say, your post gave me quite the giggle. talk about the pot calling the kettle black…and in no way were you rude. I'd say just by the fact you even answer their questions shows how generous you are. At the interior design from I used to work at, it was my job to answer the houzz questions. It was incredibly time consuming and never resulted in a sale or client. After several months, I was told to stop, that it was a waste of time.

Anonymous said...

Love all the work you do for all of us...I read everything you post, and I am grateful!!!

I am going to post as "anonymous" because I am not a blogger, just a happy reader!