50 Favorites For Friday (#114)

Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Friday everyone!!

Shopaholics:


My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

Fifty beautiful spaces as usual! I adore that space with the malachite and brass. Also love that one living room with the cluster of brassy tables that look like tree stumps!

Unknown said...

great post!!!I totally love with it!!Very inspirational
kisses!!
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
CHIC STREET CHOC

Katherine said...

Especially like the walk-in closet with the window seat.

Sandra Lee said...

These are favorite for everyday of the week. I love how high the ceilings are in pic #3. If we had a home with a never ending spiral staircase like the one you shared I just know my kids would have tried to slide down it!