Weekend Roomspiration (#8)

Sunday, February 16, 2014




















Shopaholics:

My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Maryanne@The Garden said...

Great group of photos , especially like the Veranda room with the touches of green.

Emma said...

I love the kitchen in the second photo. The tile detailing is fantastic.

Calypso In The Country said...

I always love seeing what beautiful photos you find! Love the kitchens and that navy animal print wallpaper is so much fun!
-Shelley

Sandra Lee said...

Each time I dream over your posts I always try to keep track of the pics my numbering them. Ha, that very seldom works because I get lost in the gorgeousness and that probably isn't even a real word. Hopefully you know what I mean.

Merlin said...

LOVELY!!! franki