Manic Monday #7

Monday, February 24, 2014

What a weekend! We worked on the house all weekend - rearranging our son's room, spraying most of his furniture with a new coat because he had beat it up so much, same with my daughter's desk, cleaning closets, etc. It feels so good to have it done. 

Now we are still waiting to have the chandelier replaced from when we had the fire a few weeks ago. It is here in my dining room, and the electricians are putting it in tomorrow - I can't wait to show you!! Then, the carpenter comes for Ellie's built in bed in a couple of weeks. That the next big project and I am SO excited. Probably more than she is :) I hope you all had a good, productive, and relaxing weekend, all at the same time, if that is even possible!

Here is your Monday eye candy:






PS - people email about the quatrefoil mirror above all the time because I have it in my dining room. It is on sale now at JM for the lowest I've seen it, here:
 























Shopaholics:
I love this sale because some of the orbs are finally being done in gold, which I LOVE:






Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

There's something really soothing about the one bedroom that is white and gray, outfitted with a chandelier and lamp.

Constance said...

Good Monday morning to you, Stacy!

That sounds like a very productive weekend indeed! It does feel good to have everything done like that.

Exciting that your new chandelier will be hung this week! Something new really transforms the look and the feel of a room, and it's interesting to have that happen, and I don't know, its sounds silly, but thrilling almost sometimes!

As usual I love your photo montages. #3 The blue - and - white kitchen of course is my favorite, #7 the desk in that lovely kitchen with the wood floors also made me want to see that whole house:), #14 and #15 with those glorious tall windows, #17 is an incredibly luscious bedroom, #20 with the amazing formal finish carpentry on the crown molding and ceiling...

Katherine said...

Those are all good hide inside winter projects. Can't wait to see your daughters room design.

Scat said...

Stacy,
I can't wait to see your daughters room completed!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Wow...you were a busy family this weekend...can't wait to see all the results of your labors!...Happy Monday Stacy!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Such a beauty filled post, Stacy!
You have been busy! Can't wait to see!
Teresa
xoxo

Pura Vida said...

l.o.v.e. those zebra rugs!

Merlin said...

Spring MUST be coming....I feel "nesting" coming on....franki