Weekend Roomspiration #9

Saturday, February 22, 2014





























Shopaholics:
ENORMOUS mirrors, one is 56" and under $400!


Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Jalon Burton said...

I just LOVE 'photos of inspiration'! I can look at them all day long... and no matter how many I see - there are always new and interesting ones to add to the mix. Thanks so much for sharing and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Scat said...

Stacy,
I'm kind of diggin the bedroom with the cool chandy, and purple pillows.
Christine

Emma said...

Just gorgeous, great inspirations from start to finish!

Sandra Lee said...

Picture #3 really drew me in. I love the marble, wet bar and I'd love to see the glasses in the cabinet up close and personal.