Weekend Roomspiration (#6)

Sunday, February 9, 2014


































 

My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

I guess these homes belong to the top 1% of the top 1%! Simply amazing!

lynn said...

Do you never give photo creds? i often end up here on ypur blog from Pinterest, but I am wanting to actually know something about the room/designer, etc.








Emma said...

Oh I love that gray kitchen in the second picture--all the details work so well--the lighting, countertop, chairs, everything! I also quite like the darker gray bedroom that has the monogrammed pillow and curvy table lamp. Oh, and the room with a gray couch beneath an octagonal mirror.

Maybe I'm going through a "gray period" where that color really appeals to me in design!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

OMG, I missed this post, everything is so GORGEOUS!!!

Deb Shep said...

Oh my goodness! So sorry to hear about your fire. I wonder if there would be any less risk with an LED bulb...I've seen a few "regular" light bulbs that are LED and they still get a little warm to the touch.

I must say your blog brings great joy to my eyes. I love the eye candy and am so impressed with your shear volume and persistence. I mean, you took the time to post your usual Monday bliss despite the fact that I'm sure you have a ton of appts and phone calls (and insurance adjusters etc) to get your home repaired.

Thank you for spreading the beauty you see to my world. I am grateful