Themeless Thursday (#4)

Thursday, February 13, 2014







By Lissy Parker





















Shopaholics:


My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

miss b said...

So much to admire....the dressing room all colour coordinated, the blue and white chairs, the hall with the stunning dark floor..I could go on!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous as usual...but that closet with that chaise....whoa!

Scat said...

Stacy,
Thatis some laundry room with the green chaise.
I'm really diggin that round spoke looking coffee table in the 11th photo down. So many cool pics!

P.S. I sent you photos of my daughters bedroom.
Christine

Maureen said...

Hi Stacy, I enjoy your blog very much. Is there any way to pin an image to one of my boards? Love the dressing room with washer and dryer!

diane said...

How fun is that red door trim in the first photo!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Loved all the pics and I am in LOVE with that closet with the chaise...Happy Valentine's Day!

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!!

Great rooms!!! I love the closets that have room for a chaise lounge or that beautiful green leopard print fancy bench!!

Love all of these great rooms!!!

Enjoy the weekend!!!!

Pam
xox

Emma said...

My favorite might be the bathroom that opens to an outdoor area and features blue in the chandelier and other touches. All of these are beautiful!

Stacy CUrran said...

Hi Maureen - your comment was from a no-response address, so I'm hoping you'll see this response: Yes! I find the easiest way is to go to Pinterest and add the toolbar from their site. But you can also hover in the top left corner of any image on my blog and there should be a “Pin it” button that you just click. If that doesn’t work, the red “Pinterest” button at the very bottom of each post works, too. Thanks!
Stacy

Sandra Lee said...

The theme here is gorgeous!! I seriously need another job. A chaise lounge in the laundry area?...shut the front door!!!!