What I Love Wednesday: Pink and Purple

Wednesday, March 26, 2014



















What do you think? Have I made a good case for pink and purple?



Shopaholics:
The only faux florals I'd ever buy:
 And the best kind of art - one of a kinds at reasonable prices:





Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Katherine said...

I love to see something like this - a bright pink chair in a room. It's maybe unexpected, a statement piece and a wonderful surprise. Really lovely.

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

LOVE this post! The colors make me happy. And remind me that - whatever it may look/feel like outside - spring WILL be here eventually. Thanks for lifting my spirits.

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!!!

You made a great case for Pink and purple!!!

WOW!!! These pictures are gorgeous!!! So many of them I wanted to Jump into and claim the beautiful piece of furniture.

Have a great weekend Stacy!!!

Pam
xox

Merlin said...

I'm going out to look at paint...you just may find me in the pink and purple aisle... franki

Sandra Lee said...

As much as I love my familiar neutral palette these colors make me smile. :)

Alycia Nichols said...

You made the case, wrapped it up, and delivered it 1st class with a big ol' bow on it!!!! WOW!!! In my own home I tend to go for more subdues, neutral colors because I have a husband with a severe allergic reaction to pink & purple: he breaks out in "Oh, no you didn'ts"!!! :-) My dressing room, however, is completely off limits to all persons with a Y chromosome!!! I think I could just go wild with something like this in there!!!!!