Tuesday Eye Candy #10

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


























These felt like long sales, but they are all ending tomorrow- Furniture blowouts of every kind:






Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Emma said...

Lots of great and stylish spaces, but my favorite is the one from Atlanta Homes Mag where there's a cat in it. It's realistic and funny!

Merlin said...

Every time I see a photo of a tester bed I feel actual pain. My beautiful tester is not going to fit so will have to stay after our move. Everything just sucks right now. franki

Cynthia said...

Great e ye candy and some great lighting in these photos. The picture with the cat is too cute.

Cynthia

Scat said...

Stacy,
Really cool pics!! Love the gold coffee table and the silver lamp in the bedroom photo with the pale pink walls.
Chris

Sandra Lee said...

There is something so serene about picture #2 it really draws me in. As does the bathroom shot #22 or is it #21? Sorry I lost count!!