Weekend Roomspiration #11

Sunday, March 16, 2014

































Favorite sales today - girl's and boy's room:






Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Merlin said...

Orb chandelier..must...have..
franki

clunygrey said...

I love the kitchen with the brass and marble. That toned-down brass looks so great. And that beautiful mirror over the table with the blue and white. I can't wait to get all my blue and white from the Arkansas house up here to the townhouse. I wish I had it right now!
Beautiful photos!

Emma said...

Ooh, that pretty light blue bedroom with purple flowers. I feel more relaxed already.

Also totally digging the bedroom with a blue striped headboard, shapely blue lamp and chain link wallpaper. So chic.