Weekend Roomspiration #10

Saturday, March 15, 2014




























Love this sale - Lots of new styles and colors:







Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

You never disappoint Stacy...just gorgeous!

Merlin said...

Oh, those pastels...chairs, etc. ABC Carpet just showed "pastels for spring, etc." With brass and shots of black...I'm diggin it!! franki

Constance said...

Good Saturday morning to you, Stacy!

That white kitchen in photo #1 is gorgeous!
And I also loved the white beams in photo #2:)

Anonymous said...

I love the way your style is evolving and there's never anything that doesn't make me smile - you pick really interesting and unique rooms to show to us.

Off on another tangent --- I went back and tried to find any updates on your Mom. Was just wondering how she was doing.

Thanks again for sharing all these beautiful rooms with us and inspiring us to take chances.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love that kitchen with the amazing view!!! Have a great weekend!

Sandra Lee said...

Oh the things I could create in that first kitchen! Love how open it feels.