50 Favorites for Friday #118

Friday, March 14, 2014


















































Two new favorite sites (more to follow on my results at the first one....love it)





Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Merlin said...

Wasn't that patterned floor interesting...I'm thinking of doing something like that on our...deck. How these photos get creative juices flowing...franki

Constance said...

Happy Friday to you Stacy!

Love the last photo of that living room with the tall windows and the garden behind them - gorgeous!

There were a few others I loved too. Eye candy indeed:)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Every room is stunning! I specially love the dining room with the blue and White and gorgeous tablecloth...and yes, other blue and whites I saw too!
Thanks for sharing my friend. Have a fun weekend.
FABBY

Home change Home said...

Nice selection of images, with very interesting details!
Thanks!:)
Happy weekend!
Teresa

Sandra Lee said...

The arrangement of the blue and white jars is pretty cool. I also loved all the coffee table décor.