Tuesday Eye Candy #9

Tuesday, March 18, 2014






























This is too good to miss - top row all $75-150:





Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Emma said...

I really love that white living room with white couch, gray accent pieces and blue pillows! I had to pin it!

Merlin said...

Slam, Dunk on those Palladian metal French doors!! franki

designchic said...

So many beautiful space, but I am loving the dining room with the three lanterns…stunning!

Gold & silver chain by the inch said...

I use a bronze craft paint, and then hit it with a heavy green wash. So far, no one has complained and I've gotten a couple of compliments. wholesale gold necklaces & bracelets

Sandra Lee said...

The oversized chalkboard behind the dessert table is such a cute idea. I still haven't kicked my pillow obsession and I'm loving those blue and white pillows in pic #6.