Manic Monday #8

Monday, March 3, 2014




























Favorite sales today:



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Constance said...

Good Monday morning to you, Stacy!

That butler's pantry with the tongue-and-groove painted ceiling, bell jar and upper glass cabinets is gorgeous!

I also loved the white kitchen with the wood floor and white&gray marble slab counter.

And the AD photo of the dining room with the wood floor, display shelves and all the wonderful windows & ferns at the end of the room:)

Merlin said...

And..then...you shock with blue chairs!! So cool!! franki

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I think you have outdone yourself today, Stacy! Gorgeous!
Teresa
xoxo

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

HAppY Monday!

I love the first bathroom...it is fabulous!

Have a great week.

Sandra Lee said...

The first bathroom is the one of the classiest I've seen. For the longest time I've wanted to create the tablescape in picture #3, thanks for reminding me.

Emma said...

So many beautiful and inspirational products!