Themeless Thursday #6

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thank you Franki and Emma and others who comment all the time but that I can't reply to through blogger. I like to thank you once on a while for all of your comments, but especially on ones like yesterday's. Really I'd like to thank you every day  :)





























This is too good to miss if you are on a budget or like DIY - these tables are about $100 and the desk is $190 - imagine with a coat of bright turquoise or black, or even silver/gold, spray paint!

And it doesn't get much better than this - vintage Chinese lacquered chests, 40'2 gilded mirrors, and check out that moroccan end table:





Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Emma said...

Aw, thanks for the shoutout! Love what you do every day of the week!

Merlin said...

Honestly, YOU have brought SO much beauty into my "dream life!" You truly are "one of the best." franki
Today..NO exception...gorgeous!!

Constance said...

Hi Stacy,
I don't know how to do that either!
But glad that you appreciate it - it's fun to visit you and see the beautiful rooms of the day!

My favorites this morning were the first picture with the blue curtains, and that stunning dining room with the amazing ceiling, fireplace and the chandelier!

Happy Thursday to you:)

Pura Vida said...

I am in search of new white dining chairs and it really helps to see some ideas before I purchase!

Calypso In The Country said...

Dining rooms have been on my mind and these are gorgeous!
-shelley

Scat said...

Stacy,
Beautiful photos!
Christine

Clive Bruce said...

So beautiful site with nice photos.

office furniture

Sandra Lee said...


The first picture is so serene, I love it!