Tuesday Eye Candy #8

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
































Check out all the new styles, gold, stars, etc. LOVE this sale:






Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

Had to pin a bunch and the bedrooms remind me of how much I wish I could jump back into my bed and go back to sleep! All stunning.....enjoy your day.

Emma said...

Ooh, so much blue and so much elegance in today's post! Beautiful!

Constance said...

The off white bed with the towering canopy makes me drool!

Happy Tuesday to you, Stacy:)

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Very pretty! I love the white kitchen with all of the marble and that amazing vent hood.

Karena said...

Love the unique black lacquer table with the abstract art hanging above it!

xoxo
Karena
2014 Artists Series

taylor greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...you found some pretty images...I'm going to pin some of these...

Merlin said...

*SIGH* franki

Sandra Lee said...

We have a huge wall in the living room that is blank and in desperate need of artwork. I love all the wall art in this post. And how about that golden horse on the dining table?!?

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

And eye candy it is...love all the gorgeous bedrooms, especially the fabric draped 4 poster bed/bedroom in Atlanta Homes....

Unknown said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Free Logo generator