Manic Monday #14

Monday, March 31, 2014

Hi everyone! I am just back from vacation - more tomorrow on that. I tried to follow up on comments and emails from the beach (the Bahamas) but the service there was awful so I may have missed some. I really appreciate all of the comments and emails while I was away, and am so sorry if I wasn't as responsive as I usually try to be. Tomorrow I will subject you to some family photos, but for today, normal eye candy:






























Favorite new sale today- beachy palette at great prices:





Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Scat said...

Stacy,
Welcome back! I lve the photo of the pink curtains and thegold bed and chair. My type of bedroom!

Merlin said...

And...how SWEET IT IS!!! franki p.s. We did the Bahamas this year, too, a "quickie" cruise from Palm Beach. We'll compare photos!! :)

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Can't wait to see the pictures from your vacations!
Of course this post is filled with beautiful. I can't seem to pin, but I will check back later.
Teresa
xoxo

Sandra Lee said...

I love the bold coffee table décor in the fourth picture and looking forward to vacation pictures.