50 Favorite for Friday #117

Friday, March 7, 2014





















































Two of my favorite sales, ending soon:







Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Emma said...

Ah, the living room in tones of white and gray with a Lucite coffee table!! I am so in love with Lucite stuff right now.

Also adoring the blue and brass kitchen. So great!

Jalon Burton said...

Stacy, I always love to scoot over here (especially Fridays) to see all your lovely images. What a wonderful way to start the weekend. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Merlin said...

Well...I started out thinking, "oh that #1, then..oh, that #2...then, what the heck...I luv em all!! franki

Constance said...

Hi Stacy!

I love the hallway with the pear painting at the end:)

Sandra Lee said...

How cool would it be to tour these homes in real life! I'd probably get put out!!!