Your Daily Dose of Eye Candy

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Did any of you see yesterday that Pinterest apparently went back to the old system of pinning? I could not be more happy. No more unnecessary pop ups or the resulting lag time. Thank you for listening to your members Pinterest!

One other quick note - starting tonight, I am going to be on vacation from work and unable to respond to emails, comments, or questions.  I have posted this note at the bottom of my recent posts, but I'm not sure anyone saw it. So please bear with me if you send me emails. I will respond when I come back to work. Have a great week everyone!






























These are treasure chests!

  




(I am taking a break from work and will not be able to answer questions, comments, or emails until April 4)

designchic said...

YAY for breaks!! I can always count on you to provide me with my daily eye candy…gorgeous!!

Karena said...

So much gorgeous dining drama, thanks Stacy!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

The Pinterest people must read your blog lol! I love the living room with the white walls, but is that a deer head with a snake draped around the head? That's so strange. They probably live in TX. ;) Have a good break!

Merlin said...

I saw it!! EnJOY!! franki