25 Inspiring Bedrooms

Thursday, March 12, 2015

There are so many different styles here, but I really do find them all inspiring. As long as a room is done well I usually like it, or parts of it, no matter the style, with very few exceptions. So here are 25 bedrooms that I admire, whether boho, traditional, dark and moody, etc....































Look how pretty this is....It's Ro Sham Beaux's first flash sale:




Karena said...

Stacy, I agree and almost every Gorgeous bedroom here has elements I adore, whether it is the entire room, the lamps, benches, or bedding.

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

The rhyme and reason can simply be beautiful design. Each is so lovely in its own way! Happy the emails are coming through again!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Very nice! I feel the same way. As long as something is well done I can appreciate it despite the style.

diane said...

Like you I can appreciate the beauty of any room that is well-done. But I must admit I am partial to that gorgeous green velvet couch. As always, thanks for gathering all of these and sharing then with us.

Deb said...

Happy to see several gorgeous painted pieces in these rooms.

Pura Vida said...

Pretty pretty. Love the fabric walls and wallpaper