Black and White Done Right (Part 2)

Wednesday, March 25, 2015





























This artist is new to me, but I really like her style:


And these are great gifts, but I also collect them for my coffee table and other vignettes:




(I am taking a break from work and will not be able to answer questions, comments, or emails until April 4)

Merlin said...

"Ooooooh, I do hope there will be a Part III" there is "something about" these photos!! That #3 and harlequin floors...does that make me a "romantic" even having to live in a log cabin...franki

Katherine said...

Black and white has such an elegance about it. Even if the space is contemporary it looks grounded and like a 'forever' space.
Love it!

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous! You never disappoint, had to pin a few:) Enjoy your day!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love black and white...Tina is right..you never disappoint!

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

One of my favorite color combinations - a classic when done right!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Virginia Kemp said...

Beautiful rooms! You have a great eye.