Stunning New Bedrooms

Saturday, March 28, 2015

My very favorite bedroom recently is Jennifer's at Classic Style Home - isn't this gorgeous and just perfect??



And here are a bunch more that I'm really digging!






























This is until 11:00 only, but there are some real deals:


The enchanted home said...

So many beautiful rooms...kinda makes me want to crawl back into bed:)

Karena said...

I agree with Tina, I think I was up too early today!! Gorgeous, luxurious bedrooms!!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

Dreamy! I just got photo#3 in antiqued gold with dark brass pineapple finials for our guest room...I keep going in and looking (admiring!) it. franki

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Aww! Thank you for featuring my bedroom! It's my favorite room in my house right now. Of course I always say that about the last room I decorate lol. That means progress, right?

Sandra Lee said...

Sleep would come easy in any of these rooms.