A Lovely Collection of Transitional Rooms

Monday, March 16, 2015

Thank you thank you thank you all for responding yesterday about Outlook. I'm so happy to report 100% of responders got their emails with no problems!! Even more so, I want to thank you all for sticking with me and not unsubscribing while I was working these issues out. PLEASE continue to tell me any time there is a problem on the blog on in the newsletters. I'll always do my best to resolve everything for everyone.



































This made me more excited than you can imagine yesterday when it came out!!


Taylor Greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...love some of these transitional rooms..I'm going to have to check out some of your must reads...I hope I'm still a must read!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making your images easy to pin. The rooms were beautiful!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Wow, totally awesome designs dear Stacy! FABULOUS!!!
Hugs,
FABBY

Merlin said...

Is it spring yet??? I've been hibernating the past several months... And, "you came through" loud and clear on my Outlook, too!! GREAT PHOTOS!! franki

Karena said...

Great images Stacy, loving all of the black and white!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

Lovely transitional spaces- my favorite!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Kendall Boggs said...

Just happened upon your blog via pinterest! I'm a HUGE fan of Design Chic (even have art in their shoppe)! Love your blog!!!
kendall boggs

Sandra Lee said...

Modern/Contemporary is my style and these pictures make me very happy!