Rooms to Adore

Thursday, March 19, 2015


























Definitely the best new sale today. The prices are incredible. For example, the hide rug is only $149. unheard of. And I LOVE that head board. Under $500 for a king is quite good.

The first rug (top left) is the one I have in Ellie's room and I LOVE it. The colors are amazing and it doesn't shed or show dirt.  All of these are really good quality and the dying job is perfect. White walls + any of these rugs = stunning.





Karena said...

Seriously gorgeous rooms here Stacy! Still wondering what to do about Pinterest! ( not that it is keeping me from pinning!)

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
A New Gallery in Town!

Segreto Secrets said...

Always love your room collections! They make my day!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Sandra Lee said...

Adore is putting it mildly!