My Favorite Art and Artists

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Some people are true art collectors. I so want to be one of those people! But alas, I have two kids to put through college and it's something I have never been able to pull the trigger on. I even really hesitate buying a $99 print from One Kings Lane. Maybe it's because I lack confidence in that area. I'll admit that I am not an art connoisseur, although I certainly know what I like. And this is it - art that has me completely smitten:

































Most of the individual pieces I showed here are by Carl Hernandez or Jenny Prinn or Britt Brass (my three faves)and can be found at Serena & Lily, here.  The rest (Etsy, etc.) are here.


And OKL is a good source for art - they have all of these today:


View MY SOURCES for my favorite pieces I've bought for myself and clients (the page is in progress but there are still a couple hundred items there already)

And view DAILY DEALS here.








Karena said...

Stacy you have won my heart with this post (as if you hadn't already) Fabulous art abound. I love it!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

designchic said...

I am the biggest fan of statement art and these images are definitely the reason why. They simply make every room! Happy Sunday, Stacy!!

Anonymous said...

I love the 'marbelized' looking one. The colors are so nice. I happen to love abstract art. My husband doesn't. I make fun of him and tell him that he likes "starving artist" art.

Sandra Lee said...

This is my kind of art I love it! My husband is drawn to landscapes and when he's in the mood for painting that's what he creates. Perhaps I can persuade him with these!