What I Love Wednesday

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


































Merlin said...

Count me IN!! Isn't that orange pocket book perfect!! franki

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new blog format!!! It's very user friendly. Plus, it's pretty!

Karena said...

Love, love as always!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
A New Gallery in Town!

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

So many beautiful spaces to love!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Deb said...

All that brass in that kitchen is gorgeous...and love that quirky little three drawer chest!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

So much good stuff! That staircase from the Atlanta Homes magazine is just amazing. What's the deal with Atlanta anyway? I keep seeing these amazing designs from Atlanta Homes. Who knew?!

Pura Vida said...

Love those pink curtains and lots of lighting to faint over

Sandra Lee said...

I love these also especially the first picture!