Astounding Room Beauty

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm still trying to figure out the Outlook email issue (those of you with Outlook know what I mean). The folks at Mad Mimi are helping me and they are awesome. So stay tuned please!!  (If you receive this through Outlook I'd love it if you could send me a quick reply  - even one or two words - worked or didn't work?)























I think this is the first time Scalamandre is on a flash sale!



SPACE

SPACCE

SPACE




Teresa said...

worked!

Unknown said...

Works fine!

Sandra Lee said...

No problems getting my updates.

margif said...

I use Outlook and everything is great!

Unknown said...

I'm looking at the site now without problems. MC

Segreto Secrets said...

I haven't had any issues receiving your blog updates via outlook! Thanks goodness- always look forward to them! Happy Monday!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finsihes

cindy weis said...

worked for me, thanks for the beautiful pictures.